1.题目：Musicians Wanted for School Music Festival
Are you a musician？ Can you sing？Can you dance？Can you play the piano, the trumpet, the drums, or the guitar？Then you can be in our school music festival. Please call Zhang Heng at 622-6033.
Knowledge aim： Students will master the sentence pattern “can you” and some new words such as sing, play the piano and so on.
Ability aim： Students will improve their speaking ability through group work.
Emotional aim： Students will take part in the class actively and be fond of learning English.
Key and difficult point： Students can master the sentence pattern and words and can take part into the class actively.
Step 1： Warming-up
Greeting： Good morning boys and girls, this is your beloved English teacher, Jessica. How are you today？ Fine, I'm too. It is snowing right now right？ The weather is getting colder and colder, so put on more clothes and don't catch cold ok？ Otherwise you will lag behind for your English studying.
Lead-in： 展示有关音乐会的图片：Sydney Opera House/ National opera house in Beijing
1)what can you see in the pictures
2) Where can we do in it？
3) Do you like to enjoy a music show in our school？
4) Let’s take a look of today’s class： musicians wanted for school music festival.
Step 2： Pre-reading
图片讲解单词：sing/ dance/ play the piano/
1) What can you see in the pictures： 依次展示TF boys/ ballet/ 朗朗
2) What is he/ she doing in the picture？ 依次引出： sing/ dance/ play the piano.
3) When you sing, you make musical sounds with your voice, usually producing words that fit a tune.
4) When you dance, you move your body and feet in a way that follows a rhythm, usually in time to music.
5) A piano is a large musical instrument with a row of black and white keys. When you press these keys with your fingers, little hammers hit wire strings inside the piano, which vibrate to produce musical notes.
Step 3： While-reading
1) Which musical instruments are mentioned in the passage：
The piano (Y), the trumpet (Y), the drums (Y). violin (X).
2) who should you contact if you are interested： Zhang Heng
3) The telephone number？ 622-6033.
1) Do a survey： which musical instruments can your classmate play？
2) Making a conversation by using the result of the survey： Do you want to go to the music festival？